Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get the Thanksgiving pictures up. We went shopping all day yesterday for Black Friday (got LOTS of deals) and this is the first chance that I've had to sit down at the computer. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. As you all know this one was a hrad one for us as its the first one without my dad. But overall I think we did ok. This is the first year for as long as I can remember that it wasn't at my parents house, but my mom was understandably leery about having it there this year so I had it at my house. And obviously this my my first year doing Thanksgiving EVER, and its the first year we've had a house big enough to hold everyone. lol. But I think we did pretty well. We cooked for 2 days straight and had a TON of food, as you will see by the pictures we made 2 turkys, one from the oven and one deep fried. If you haven't had deep fried to turkey I HIGHLY recommend it because it is awesome!! So we all fed ourselves to the point of popping and before we knew it Thanksgiving 08' was over.:-)








2 comments:

ladytendaha said...

Great photos,thanks, I was waiting! Everyone, at least in the pictures, looks fantastic. Who's the "stranger?" From Jeremiah's family, I suppose? It looks like you all had a good time, you all deserve it. :)

The Crazy Rose 7 said...

Hi Kim! Nice to see you "back".;-) The "stranger" is Jeremiah's mom. We figured since we were hosting Thanksgiving this year that we should invite everyone. Hope everything is going ok for you all. We love and miss you!!