Saturday, November 22, 2008

Poor Santa...They Overwhelmed Him!

Last Sunday we went to one of the kids (and Jeremiah's) favorite places to go, The Pro Bass Store. They just love to see that big fish tank and watch the fish being fed. While we were there they had one part of the store all decked out for Christmas with a "Santa's Village", a picture with Santa and ornament making. Needless to say they had to sit on Santa's lap and get their picture taken. The little one's were the ones really wanting to do this but I make Lindsay and Kara do it as well (insert evil laugh here)and they really enjoyed themselves. I managed to grab a couple of pictures but as usual, mine leave little to be desired. And I was trying to take them after the "professionals" were already done and waiting for me before they could move on to the next person in line. Oh, and I think all of them really overwhelmed this poor Santa. He is probably used to one, maybe two kids at a time and I swear this man literally 3 shades of white when 5 kids bounded up to him at once. It was hilarious! HA!!


No comments: