Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ervin F. Castor....June 1,1946-October 3,2008...I love you Dad


I am sure most of you know but after a long struggle to try and get better my dad died on Friday October 3, 2008. It was somewhat of a surprise because we had just been told that day that all of his tests were coming back normal and that he was getting better except for some drug changes that need to be made to help his confusion. But at around 12:30 that night his heart gave out. It is understandably a very difficult time for us right now and I am trying very hard to be strong and there for my mom. My dads service will be at Hickory Grove Baptist Church in Independence on Tuesday the 7th.

1 comment:

lawlessmom said...

Melissa, I had no idea you had this! We are praying for you all. If you need us for anything don't hesitate to call. We'll see you tomorrow.