Sunday, December 7, 2008

Scuba Santa

Yesterday we all went to the Newport Aquarium to see Scuba Santa. Its a really cute thing that Aquarium does where they tell you a story about how on Christmas Eve the reindeer's didn't realize that Santa wasn't in the sleigh and accidentally took off without him. So Santa dove into the ocean and used sea horses to get him where he needed to be. ;-) Sounds kind of silly but it really is very cute. If you live in the area I definitely recommend going. We love Aquariums, so we have a season pass. My kids had tons of fun, even the older ones, since it isn't everyday that you see an underwater Santa, especially one with sharks and rays swimming past him. The last picture I had to get a shot of, it was hilarious to me to see that big shark hanging from the ceiling wearing a Santa hat with a Christmas wreath hanging out of it's mouth ;-)









2 comments:

ladytendaha said...

By the way, how tall is Kara? Hana is 4'10" and done growing since she's almost 17; she hates it. Sarah made it to 5' even, unless she squeezed out an extra inch that I'm not aware of yet! How does Kara feel about her height?

The Crazy Rose 7 said...

I'm not really sure how tall Kara is. I think she's like 4'5" or something like that. She definelty has the Brown short gene though and like the rest of us hates being "vertically challenged". We saw a t-shirt the other day that she loved, it said "I'm not short, I'm fun sized". lol she LOVED that.