Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's been a crazy month....

I'm so sorry that haven't been keeping up with the blog. Sometimes when you keep up with so many online things, something gets left behind. And with doing Facebook, Twitter and Blogger, unfortunatly the blog is the one that got left behind. BUT, I just signed up to be able to post on my blog from my blackberry so I "should" be able to keep up with it now. Anyway, it has been a big month around here. We've had two birthdays, Austin turned 9 and TODAY is Kaylee's 8th birthday!! It's so hard to believe that they have grown up this much!! Also, for those of you that may not have heard Jeremiah just had major hernia surgery and ended up with a 6" scar and is still recovering and in pain, PLUS he was recently layed off from Comair, not becuse of the surgery but because the company is doing a MAJOR downsizing and is probably on its way out. So, anyway that is what's going on here right now. I promise that I will try and keep the blog somewhat up to date for those of you who live out of town or for those who are local and I just only get a chance to talk to you online. :)

No comments: